- 75 minutes
- Bringing home a new puppy to your family! This seminar covers equipment, introducing the crate or pen, common mistakes, getting started with good training habits, classes and more!
- Let us help you get your new puppy settled in with confidence!
- Humans only
Does your dog bark, lunge, growl when they see a dog, bike, people, etc.?
- Afraid to walk past or go near other dogs
- Afraid/shy of greeting people
- Prone to run away and hide when guests come over
- Scared of loud noises
- Overwhelmed in new environments
- Scared to go on walks
- Fearful of new/strange objects
In this seminar, we will cover reactivity, fear, aggression, and some ways to manage and train alternative behaviors to better cope. We will also discuss body language, counterconditioning and desensitization, clicker training and leash walking.
Your dog will build confidence through games and training exercises while addressing behavior problems.
This is a human seminar only.
Cost : $40 | 1.5 hr session